HONOR CODE PLEDGE
By enrolling in a Unilearn course or program, I agree that I will:
- Complete all tests and assignments on my own, unless collaboration on an assignment is explicitly permitted.
- Maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use my username and/or password.
- Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve my results, or improve or hurt the results of others.
- Not post answers to problems that are being used to assess learner performance.
If you are found in violation of the Honor Code, you may be subject to one or more of the following actions:
- Receiving a zero or no credit for an assignment;
- Having any certificate earned in the course or program withheld or revoked;
- Being unenrolled from a course or program; or
- Termination of your use of the Unilearn Site.
- Additional actions may be taken at the sole discretion of Unilearn and Unilearn partner course providers.
No refunds will be issued in the case of any corrective action for such violations.
Honor Code violations will be determined at the sole discretion of Unilearn partners. You will be notified if a determination has been made that you have violated this Honor Code and you will be informed of the corresponding action to be taken as a result of the violation.
CHANGING THE HONOR CODE
Please note that we review and may make changes to this Honor Code from time to time. Any changes to this Honor Code will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the Unilearn Site after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Honor Code and any changes contained therein. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Honor Code.
June 19, 2018